Recruitment ADD as on 30-07-2022 (1)
click this pdf fill to open the job add
Applications are invited from the nationals of Pakistan who are domicile holders as shown against each vacancy/post and fulfill
the prescribed qualification as per quota requirement on “APPLICATION FORM” available at official website of Pakistan Post Office
Terms and conditions:
1) Applications should reach to the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for respective vacancy,
alongwith attested copies of all required documents within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in the Newspapers through
UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or Registered Post of Pakistan Post. No application will be received by hand.
2) Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-30 years; (iii) For all other vacancies/posts above
18-25 years. Age limit will be considered up to closing date of submission of applications.
3) No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit, however, in terms of the policy of the Federal Government (amended from time
to time) upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 years over and above the prescribed age. Further relaxation will be given as per
Category of candidates Age relaxation admissible
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized
tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh (R) and
Released or Retired Officers personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
15 Years or the number of years actually
served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan,
whichever is less.
Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government
service on the closing date for receipt of applications. 10 years, up to the age of 55 years.
Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS 15 and below. 10 years
Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service 05 years
4) The applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
5) Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order / ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- in original in the name of
respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for respective vacancy.
6) Eligible Government servants must apply through proper channel.
7) Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
8) Applications received incomplete or after due date shall not be entertained.
9) Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
10) Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center.
11) The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify the
mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB).
12) The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase/decrease the number of posts as per
requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
13) No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview etc.